Color: Green, Blue, Grey, Purple
Hardness (Mohs scale): 6 – 6.5
Buy your Amazonite: Amazon.com
- Amazonite is exclusively green.
- Even though it takes its name from the famous Amazon River, the gemstone Amazonite is almost exclusively mined in Russia.
- It also has been found in Colorado and became very popular since its discovery, because is a very rare gem.
- It has been around for a long time and is still keeping the amazing beauty.
- Is a gemstone for inspiration, and you can carry this stone with you and you will begin to notice that you are starting to have stronger willpower and that your ability to communicate is increasing.
- Amazonite is primarily associated with filtering out stresses, and soothing energies in the home and workplace
- When it comes to your Chakra work, you should really associate this gemstone with your heart chakra. This is going to help with healing, balance, serenity, and tranquility in your life.
Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my general guidelines about the Amazonite. Please share your questions, opinions or guidelines in the comments below. I personally believe, that the more we combine our knowledge the better we will understand the World of Crystals and Gemstones <^>*