Birthstone zodiac sign: Pisces
Hardness (Mohs scale): 7.5 – 8
Buy your Aquamarine: Amazon.com
- Aquamarine is actually a blue variation of beryl (is a mineral composed of beryllium aluminum cyclosilicate)
- This Amazing gemstone had a very long and celebrated presence in the history of the world.
- It has been found in most areas that are prime mining locations and have spread across the world, and of course, it was used for jewelry and decorations.
- As the name suggests, it’s all about fluids.
- It helps you retain fluids in your body, and ease your body if it’s suffering from a cold.
- It keeps you in a perfect balance, mentally and physically.
- Since its most defining characteristic is the beautiful blue quality that the stone retains, it focuses on the Throat Chakra for most of your work.
- It helps you with communication and getting your ideas across.
- The soothing energy of Aquamarine calms your fears and phobias.
Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my general guidelines about the Aquamarine. Please share your questions, opinions or guidelines in the comments below. I personally believe, that the more we combine our knowledge the better we will understand the World of Crystals and Gemstones <^>*