Color: Red, Orange
Hardness (Mohs scale): 7
Buy your Carnelian: Amazon.com
- Carnelian has a distinct reddish-orange color.
- This tone is one of the oldest stones that we have a record of and it was very popular in the ancient world because of the bold color that carnelian have.
- It was particularly used by high priest and ruler because of the beautiful color.
- Mainly is used to keep you focused in the present, also is stimulating your curiosity and is pushing your attention in the present moment.
- Carnelian is great for your digestive systems if you keep it with you during your daily activities.
- Carnelian is an excellent stone for your root chakra, your sacral chakra, and your solar plexus chakra.
- It helps you during your meditation and keeps you motivated and gives you courage.
Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my general guidelines about the Carnelian. Please share your questions, opinions or guidelines in the comments below. I personally believe, that the more we combine our knowledge the better we will understand the World of Crystals and Gemstones <^>*